The History Committee meets occasionally to set up, repair, archive and maintain albums depicting the Club activities.
In 1911, when the Crescenta Valley was little more than a village, a group of women gathered for the purpose of forming an organization for the development & improvement of the community & for social contacts. In 1924 we were incorporated & became a member of the General Federation of Women’s Clubs. In 1929 the Jr. Club was organized. The improvement of the only school in the area and its grounds (La Crescenta School) was the first in a long line of philanthropic projects. We offered aid during the Big Tujunga Fire of 1925 & after the great flood of 1934, the Woman’s Club served as a first aid station.
During any disaster, our Clubhouse will be available for Disaster Relief purposes